JET ESCP EUROPE
tradition and innovation
Every year JET Escp Europe offers a series of days dedicated to deepening and preparing the Final Round
for Master in Management, Bachelor in Management and International Master in Food & Beverage within the ESCP Europe Business School.
During these days the following activities will be held:
– Introduction to ESCP Europe Business School and short presentation of JET Escp Europe
– In-depth and simulation of the numerical and verbal SHL test
– Preparation for personal interview
– Introduction to Language Testing
The offer consists of two packages:
The candidate will have the opportunity to be introduced in detail at all steps of the Final Round.
Standard package + individual simulation of motivational interview.
The number of Premium packs is limited.
Payment will be made in cash on the day of the event or using our e-commerce section!
Our Junior Enterprise collaborating with the customer creates satisfaction and concrete results.
Having already completed projects with national, private and public companies,
the service we offer is guaranteed by the experience we have accumulated over the years.
The team, composed of students from the Master in Management ESCP Europe, can rely on the eclectic preparation
of their components, coming from different backgrounds.
The services are professionally executed meeting deadlines and the budget agreed.
The projects, which are developed step by step with the customer, cover several areas:
STUDIO DI FATTIBILITÀ
ANALISI DI CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
RICERCHE DI MERCATO
Founded in 2004, Jet ESCP Europe is a non-profit association entirely
run by students belonging to the Turin Campus of the International Business School
Over the next few years, the association developed providing services to various companies
in the national and international context thanks to the collaboration with the others ESCP Europe Campuses.
Within the association there are two areas:
Within this area there are three divisions operating in the business consulting service:
1) Consulting – Sales
– Core division that research new projects and is responsible of the final risult
2) Consulting – Marketing
– Support the sales division providing market research and all the analysis needed
– Responsible of communications and Social Media management
3) Trading division
– Support the consulting division on the statistical and analytical part of the projects
– Introduce Escp Europe students to the Finance world organizing seminars and joining events in financial institutions
1) Business & Development
– Promote new ideas to investors;
– Organize Events during the academic year about the Enterpreneurship World;
– Organize the Final Round Preparation days to help students to join the Escp Europe Business School
2) Events Division
– Promote sports events, parties and much more to make Turin experience unforgettable!
The purpose of the association is to introduce students to the world of work and to
offer its customers the best projects execution, accuracy and excellence of the
The members of the board, with the joint collaboration of the associates and that of
our international network, have as a commitment to provide a high level of services
in the fields of business consulting and the organization of events related to